What Are Eyelash Extensions?
Eyelash extensions are single strands of synthetic eyelashes that are curved to replicate a natural eyelash that gives the appearance of longer and thicker eyelashes. They are applied to each individual natural eyelash one by one using a medical grade adhesive for a beautiful and glamorous look.
What is Facial?
A facial is a family of skin care treatments for the face, including steam, exfoliation, extraction, creams, lotions, facial masks, peels, and massage. They are normally performed in beauty salons, but are also a common spa treatment. They are used for general skin health as well as for specific skin conditions.
Procedure time: 50～80 mins
Recovery time: Immediate
Maximum effect: 2 to 5 days
Duration of effect: 4 to 6 weeks
Side effects: In some cases, there has been some swelling and redness reported
Pain: None reported
How Long Will My Eyelash Extensions Last?
When applied properly, eyelash extensions can last for several weeks usually up to a month. Everyone’s experience will differ based on day to day activities and the growth cycle of your lashes. Refills are required every 2-3 weeks to replenish the lashes that have naturally shedded.
To make the most of your appointment we recommend that you arrive with your lashes clean and free of mascara, oil, and residual glues or adhesives from other lash enhancement products. The presence of these substances can adversely affect the ability for your new lash extensions to bond properly. We cannot guarantee the longevity of your lash extensions if they are not clean when you arrive to your appointment.
Do not drink any caffine before your appoinment
As your natural lashes shed the density of your lash extensions will become thinner. Touch-ups are required to maintain your desired density. Touch-ups will be required every two to three weeks depending on how dense your initial application was and how quickly your natural lashes shed. It is easier to predict how often you will need touch-ups following your initial application.
Lash Refill Policy:
- Please make sure to book your refills accordingly.
- Standard Fills must be scheduled between 14-21 days. Must have 50% of lash extensions to be considered a standard fill.
- Extended fills are meant for guests who went past 21 days between fills or has less than 50% of extensions remaining or need a longer appointment for special events or vacation.
- Anything past 4 weeks is considered a full set.
How Do I Care for my New Eyelash Extensions?
- Do not wash eyes, swim, or shower for 24 hours after lash extension application, to allow time for bonding.
- Do not rub your eyes.
- Clean your eyelash extensions 2-3 times a week with lash cleanser or baby shampoo
- Avoid oil-based makeup products, including mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow and eye-makeup remover. These will cause the glue bond to separate.
- Use only water-based facial cleansers if possible.
- Avoid sleeping on your face or side. Sleeping on your back is recommended to avoid the eyelash extensions rubbing off while sleep. We recommend to sleep on a satin or silk pillowcase as well.
- Do not visit saunas or steam rooms frequently. Continued exposure to heat may cause the bond to loosen. Also, working out reguarly can cause premature shedding.
If you experience an allergic reaction to any of the products used during a service, please notify us immediately for assistance in assessing the situation. If you have experienced allergic reactions to eyelash extensions in the past and think you may have an allergy to our products, please let us know prior to your appointment. A patch test can be administered before your appointment. Simply call us for a test. *Refunds are not given for allergic reactions.
CELL PHONE POLICY
We ask that all cell phones are turned off or on silent during your appointment. If you are receiving a lash session we ask that you do not open your eyes to check devices until after your session is complete being that we as lash specialists are using tweezers, adhesive and other items near the delicate eye area and this takes time away from your service and may irritate eyes during and/or after your session.
If it looks like you need a fill then you have waited too long. Lashes should look good all of the time! Just less full.
If you are missing more than 40% on only one eye you are still considered to be falling under the 40% Fill Rule.
Be careful about very outgrown lashes - these are removed at every fill and do not count as happy lashes that get to a part of the 50% team
If you have questions as to if your lashes will be considered a fill, please feel free to reach out to us and/or send a picture.
We will provide a unique experience like no other, easing your tired muscles and rejuvenating your entire body so you can go on living your best life. Our first-class luxury massage services are affordable, and you can be sure that the feeling of comfort and relaxation you experienced will stay with you long after your treatment.